22A - Elevator Pitch No. 3


The feedback I got from the last time was mainly on eye contact. I learn through practice and have a hard time memorizing, so repeating the process of recording elevator pitches really helps me get it down. It is very good practice for me in the future so that I know what needs to be done. I also was given feedback to take out a part of the coloring of the bandages, but I learned from interviews that this is very important to the consumers. Due to this, I have decided to leave it in.

Based on feedback, I practiced more without the notes. It was still hard for me to memorize so I continued using them, but I'm happy to have the feedback. I like the pitch that I have already, and so I really didn't change the wording much. I am much more comfortable doing these now than I was initially.

Comments

  1. Hey Jenna!
    This video seems so professional! The effort that you’ve put in here really makes it stand out. The hand gestures seem nailed down and your calm, seemingly unscripted, and consistent through the whole pitch. It seems like its second nature at this point. Its good that you stuck to your research when you knew you had it right the first time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

17A - Elevator Pitch No. 2