18A - Create a Customer Avatar


My customer’s name is Tanya. She is a mom of three boys who are always getting scrapes playing around. She is a caring mother who is always working hard to take care of her kids. She’s always taking them to soccer practice and taking them to the park. She doesn’t want them playing video games. She wants them outside having fun. She enjoys gardening and enjoying the sun which is why she lives in a warmer climate of North Florida. She’d much rather read a book outside then watch television. Tanya is a 35-year-old who wants to start her own catering business but is currently working for one to “learn the ropes”. She drives a blue, Chrystler mini-van that she got used after she had her 2nd child. Unfortunately, it’s starting to breakdown little by little.

I recognize that the avatar and I both want to be outside most of the day and care about safety. We both are a little tight on money but also want the best – so will work for it. I definitely can see the similarities of the avatar with me and why I chose this concept. I want a product that will help people better their lives but also be cost effective.

Comments

  1. Jenna,
    Great job on your avatar. I like how you were very descriptive of her children, even though the main "consumer"/ actual purchaser is Tanya. However, you enable us readers to realize why Tanya is a consumer of your product with those descriptions. I also like how you included monetary status. You want your product to be affordable for those who need it, yet qualitative. Tanya seems like the perfect prototypical customer for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenna,
    Nice description of your avatar and customer profile. It clearly showed why she needed your product.
    I still would throw in my thoughts that there could be a whole another segment that mainly targeting adults in certain jobs that I think would want their wounds to heal fast like chefs and dishwashers as well as divers or fishermen. Hopefully this brings in more ideas for your marketing strategy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenna, wonderful job! You used great descriptive words. I wish you would've used a better photo though. I also like how you included monetary status. This is a key factor.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment