17A - Elevator Pitch No. 2

1) The pitch. Same as last time, about 90-seconds long. No Web cams. No sitting. Be dynamic! Upload the video to YouTube (as you do with all of your videos) and post the link.
2) A reflection on the feedback you received from your last pitch. Describe what stood out to you as important, what feedback surprised you the most, what feedback you think was outright wrong or silly, what feedback you thought was most useful and insightful. 
What stood out to me in the feedback is how I need to enunciate more and stand and move my hands. I just need to be a little bit more passionate when I speak about the company.
3) What did you change, based on the feedback?
I changed some of the speech, but I mostly just changed where I filmed and how I held myself during the video.

Comments

  1. Hi Jenna!
    Nice presentation. A bit unfortunate you didnt have your notes behind the camera lens because eye contact helps. I know its probably hard to memorize everything so the notes help.
    To be honest , although your pitch is short( which i think is fine) , I'm not too sure about highlighting the fact that you plan to have the product in different colors to match skin colors. I would think its a minor point that other great facts about your product could be filled in its place. Just my thoughts , it could be part of your strategy. Also adding on to that , how about transparent/translucent materials ( for atleast the adhesive parts)
    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenna!
    I definitely notice this pitch has more energy than the first one, which is great! I like that you are standing, and your facial expressions and hand movements showed your passion for your product. I would recommend trying to go unscripted next time. I understand it is tough to memorize, but if you could remember 5 important points and elaborate on those naturally, it would help you engage more with your "audience" (eye contact). Other than that, it was a very enthusiastic pitch! Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment