Jenna, Great job embedding your video. I like how you start your pitch with questions, which I ultimately answered yes to. The fact that I answered yes, made me realize this may be a product I would be interested in. Therefore, I of course kept listening. You were great in your approach, talked smoothly, and used enthusiasm when needed. I liked your comment of "breaking the glass ceiling!" Great job overall.
Hi Jenna! Your approach was sophisticated and you look very professional. I really appreciate your diction. Every word came out clearly and emphasis was placed on every important phrase in need. The product was clearly stated and represented, and I knew exactly what I was investing in. One thing I would recommend is to add a little bit of movement. Your pitch is passionate, and I think a little bit of movement would really complete the package! Great job overall!
Jenna,
ReplyDeleteGreat job embedding your video. I like how you start your pitch with questions, which I ultimately answered yes to. The fact that I answered yes, made me realize this may be a product I would be interested in. Therefore, I of course kept listening. You were great in your approach, talked smoothly, and used enthusiasm when needed. I liked your comment of "breaking the glass ceiling!" Great job overall.
Hi Jenna! Your approach was sophisticated and you look very professional. I really appreciate your diction. Every word came out clearly and emphasis was placed on every important phrase in need. The product was clearly stated and represented, and I knew exactly what I was investing in. One thing I would recommend is to add a little bit of movement. Your pitch is passionate, and I think a little bit of movement would really complete the package! Great job overall!
ReplyDelete